“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
– Benjamin Franklin
An engagement with changeUp|GLOBAL is specifically tailored to your company’s unique needs. Our results are driven from a clear understanding of the problem you need to solve, or the opportunity you want to create.
Based on your organization’s challenge, we tailor our process and customize deliverables to suit your current environment. There’s no “cut and paste”, templated solution that has been previously delivered to your competitors — it can’t be, because we haven’t met you yet!
We partner closely with you and others in your organization to design and deliver services addressing specific needs, such as:
- Organizational Transformation - may include customer research, conducting organizational and skills assessments, establishing phased strategies for change, developing implementation roadmaps, or culture design.
- Problem Solving - using Design Thinking for the purposes of addressing a specific goal; this may be to solve an internal problem or to work with external clients/customers or partners to address their needs.
- Seizing the Opportunity - using Design Thinking to explore and narrow possibilities based on a hypothesis; possible methods include conducting user research, establishing customer personas and character profiles, or developing strategic proposals in the areas of product or service design and breakthrough sales or operational results.
We design and deliver a program to educate and inspire associates in the practice of Design Thinking:
- Boot Camps - an intense program focused on developing a core team of Design Thinking practitioners and would-be coaches.
- Mentorship Program - a personalized development program to build Design Thinking facilitation and coaching competency.
- Crash Course – Sort of a speed dating introduction to the Design Thinking practice.
The completion of our trainings results in changeUp Certified Design Thinking credentials.
We help others learn from our experience. Here are some of the topics we cover to inform and inspire your organization:
- Change and transformation
- Collaboration - within an organization; with customers
- Problem solving
- Brand Identity
Why do you want to be in a room with us?
- We have the wisdom to listen more than we talk.
- We’ve never stopped learning.
- We want to walk a mile in your shoes.
- We’re specialists – we have years of experience in creating experiences.
- We have seen mistakes and successes – boy do we have stories.
- We believe playing can inspire creativity and innovation.
- We’re curious… and it’s contagious.
- We’ve done this in Newark and Berlin… and a lot of places in between.
- Chris will find a blues jam/open mic night in any city we work.
- Julia loves to swim with sharks … it’s more handy than you think.
- We believe in the power of collaboration.
- We have access to a group of specialists eager to share and contribute their learnings.
- We take risks… did we mention the shark thing?
- We have a great playlist.
- This is more bullets than we ever allow.